Information for children starting Reception in September 2021
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Tuesday 7th September
- New Parents Meeting at 3:30pm or 6:00pm - please come to which ever time is best for you and please use the main school entrance. This is an information meeting for Parents / Carers and children do not need to come along. Children will have Stay and Play sessions to get to know their classroom and teachers.
Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Monday 13th September
- Children attend school for 2 Stay and Play sessions during these days. Information has been sent to Parents / Carers about which sessions their child should attend. We have arranged the children in small groups to allow them time to get to know their classroom and teachers. An adult MUST stay with each child for these sessions. Please use the gate on Lupton Street to access school for these sessions. Children should wear their uniform for these sessions.
Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th September
- Teachers will be making Home Visits - these will be booked during the New Parents Meeting.
Thursday 16th, Friday 17th, Monday 20th, Monday 21st
- all children come for either a morning (9am - 11:30am) or an afternoon (12:30pm - 3:00pm) session. The children come for these session for all 4 days and they come on their own without an adult. Children should wear their school uniform.
Wedneday 22nd September
- Children start full days (8:55am to 3:15pm). There are 4 gates which families can use to access school. Parents / Carers and children should wait by the green gate which leads onto the main playground. You will be shown this gate during your Stay and Play sessions.
If you have any questions about starting school please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff
Ms Jessica Crisp - Early Years Leader - firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Eleanor Chin - Reception Teacher - email@example.com
Miss Melissa Berry - Reception Teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org